Within the game you will have different missions:
Can only be done 1 time
- TUTORIAL (LEVEL 1-20)
- SPECIAL (LEVEL 10-40)
They restart when doing prestige
- FOREST (LEVER 1-20)
- NERVERWINTER (LEVEL 20-30)
- DOODLE (LEVEL 30-40)
act Quest[edit | edit source]
In the upper right corner, you will see the following
And then if you click on the kind of green stick, I'll leave you which one it is for you to see
A window will be displayed where you will see the different missions to perform
mission description[edit | edit source]
Click on a mission
Once you click, a window like the following will open
We explain you in parts:
- DESCRIPTION: what is the mission objective about
- OBJECTIVES: an image is displayed with the objective to find
- OPEN DIRECTION: click on the OPEN button, the following window will open
And where you see the exclamation mark is where you should go to fulfill the mission
- REWARDS: there can be different types of rewards
- Missions that only give you gold and experience
2. Missions that only give you gold, experience and also item
3. Missions that only give you gold, experience, a profession badge and also (in some cases) profession experience
4. Missions that only give you gold, experience and a consumable
QUEST incomplete[edit | edit source]
If the mission is incomplete, you will see it as follows
Where in this example it needs to be level 12 (seen in "Required Level"). The quest will be seen with yellow letters and the parchment in gray
QUEST complete and how to claim reward[edit | edit source]
If the mission is complete, you will see it as follows
The quest will be displayed in green letters just like the scroll. And if we click on the quest we can see the following
By touching the CLAIM button you will get the juicy loot
Naak's Quest[edit | edit source]
- Obtain 4 quest key by slaying Demon boss.
- Craft a Master Key using 4 quest key using the npc profession.
- Go Naak's Altar in Neverwinter and interact with the statue.
If you accept to free Naak from his inprision he will fly to the capital city of the invoker.
Make sure the invoker is in the guild so if Naak is slayed, the guild will get the Guild Points.
Khael's Quest[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching level 30, you can access Doodler Jungle with a boat.
In Doodler Jungle, head to:
-For Draxian: Its in the jungle, you can see him friendly target.
-For the Naru: its in the jungle, you can see him friendly target.
There is an NPC named 'Khael up here, which we need to talk which.
The items we need are the following, in this practicular order:
-Tier 1 Legendary Mace
-Tier 1 Legendary Spellbook
-Tier 2 Legendary Mace
-Tier 2 Legendary Spellbook
Upon completion, the character weapon, and the hat will be black as a new skin.